Our Mission is to TRAIN, EMPOWER & TREAT…
individuals, families, groups, organisations & communities challenged by substance abuse & addictive behaviour disorders.
- We help save lives of those struggling within South Africa and abroad suffering from substance use disorders.
- We promote the treatment of people with substance abuse, psychological and psychiatric challenges.
- We strive to break the stigma of substance abuse disorders and mental health conditions.
- We help heal families through support groups that put an end to isolation and offer understanding instead of disapproval.
- We train recovery and peer coaches to create solutions-focused recovery programmes.
- We empower communities through support, education and training that promotes sustainable recovery and wellness.
- We educate organisations about how to treat and integrate people with psychological and drug issues.
- We help stop crime because a high percentage of crime is closely associated with substance abuse, addiction and intoxication.
- We save the state’s taxpayers’ millions Rands by assisting South Africans in adopting informed and consistent pro-recovery policies and funding priorities.
What it is…and isn’t