Date(s) - 22/07/2020 - 26/07/2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Certified Professional Recovery Coach (CPRC)
Please contact Nikki for more information on the training:
firstname.lastname@example.org | +27 66 223 4240
LOCATION: Trinity Church, Kalk Bay, Cape Town.
What does the U-ACT Recovery Coach course include?
· Exploring recovery perspectives for drug abuse, mental health and co-occurring conditions.
· Identifying diverse & varied pathways to recovery.
· Examining the roles & responsibilities of a Recovery Coach, including ethics & boundaries.
· Practicing coaching, motivational interviewing techniques & facilitation skills.
· Learning & practicing how to open & close a coaching conversation, by creating a container, contracting & checking in.
· Gaining familiarity with recovery planning tools & coaching templates.
· Experiencing coaching & developing a personal & professional plan.
· Gaining knowledge & understanding of recovery resources.
· Exploring wellness & recovery perspectives, and the development of #RecoveryCapital.
As a Public Benefit Organisation, we are trying to make the training as accessible as possible and therefore we have a sliding fees scale.
• Private/Corporate @ R13,550/person
• NGO/PBO/Charity @ R6,550/person
• Please contact us if you are a full-time student or presently unemployed to discuss subsidised training.