Date(s) - 05/08/2020 - 09/08/2020
9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Certified Professional Recovery Coach (CPRC)
Wednesday, 5 – Sunday, 9 August 2020
Please contact Leigh-Anne for more information:
email@example.com | +27(67)903-0070
What does the U-ACT Recovery Coach course include?
· Exploring recovery perspectives for drug abuse, mental health and co-occurring conditions.
· Identifying diverse & varied pathways to recovery.
· Examining the roles & responsibilities of a Recovery Coach, including ethics & boundaries.
· Practicing coaching, motivational interviewing techniques & facilitation skills.
· Learning & practicing how to open & close a coaching conversation, by creating a container, contracting & checking in.
· Gaining familiarity with recovery planning tools & coaching templates.
· Experiencing coaching & developing a personal & professional plan.
· Gaining knowledge & understanding of recovery resources.
· Exploring wellness & recovery perspectives, and the development of #RecoveryCapital.