Date(s) - 29/07/2020 - 20/08/2020
2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Certified Professional Recovery Coach (CPRC) Online
Starts Wednesday, 29 July -Thursday, 20 August
- Wednesday & Thursday Online training groups – 2:00 – 5:00pm (SAST)
Please contact Leigh-Anne for more information:
email@example.com | +27(67)903-0070
What does the U-ACT Recovery Coach course include?
· Exploring recovery perspectives for drug abuse, mental health and co-occurring conditions.
· Identifying diverse & varied pathways to recovery.
· Examining the roles & responsibilities of a Recovery Coach, including ethics & boundaries.
· Practicing coaching, motivational interviewing techniques & facilitation skills.
· Learning & practicing how to open & close a coaching conversation, by creating a container, contracting & checking in.
· Gaining familiarity with recovery planning tools & coaching templates.
· Experiencing coaching & developing a personal & professional plan.
· Gaining knowledge & understanding of recovery resources.
· Exploring wellness & recovery perspectives, and the development of #RecoveryCapital.