Certified Professional Recovery Coach
Recovery Coaching is a progressive approach to supporting and developing recovery and wellness through co-creative, collaborative conversations in homes, clinics, communities, schools, organisations and corporations.
The 5-day experiential training will give your team the opportunity to:
- Learn and practice coaching tools and techniques to develop personal, family, community and organisational wellness.
- Learn to take accountability from a place of personal authenticity.
- Undertake courageous conversations in personal and professional relationships.
- Understand and embrace workplace transformation and professional change in a constructive, forward-focused way.
- Address diversity within the family, community and workplace from a healthy adult space.
- Utilise effective communication techniques to strengthen interpersonal relationships.
- Become familiar with the systemic model of wellness and be able to apply the modality to relationship building, team growth and development, and organizational wellness.