The coaching can be delivered in three formats:
- A three weekend training over three months & facilitated on Saturday and Sunday.
- An intensive five-day training facilitated from Wednesday to Sunday (or as per your organisation’s requirements).
- A 42-hour online training offered once a week vi our Workplace platform.
Both formats comprise of 42 hours of theory and experiential training, with the practical elements of the course being undertaken independently by the individuals and groups engaging in the training.
National Training and Certification:
- This training is a three-module, face-to-face training.
- It is experiential and practical training, with 60 hours of required practical coaching in order to prepare for the national assessment and certification.
- Payment plans can be discussed, and if you require a funding letter in order to approach donors please contact me for this document.
- The training is ideal for people who are interested in Recovery Coaching, which is a niche model that focuses on supporting and empowering individuals, families, communities and organisations faced with substance abuse and addictive behaviour disorders.
On completion of the training there is a national certification and assessment process with the U-Act Professional Coaching Body.
We are delighted to be accredited with the Institute of Master Coaches, IMCSA [SAQA Accredited Body]. The International Coach Registry [ISO17024] offers international accreditation opportunities to coaches who have completed training and certification with U-ACT.
We believe that we train coaches of a high professional and ethical standard, and that on completing the U-ACT assessment and certification, that coaches are ready to enter professional coaching bodies if they so chose.